Bulk Malted Barley - FOB:US$55.00/Ton - MOQ:24 Tons
Regular price $1,320.00
- We are the one amongst the prominent Growers, Producers, Manufacturers and Exporters of Barley in India
- Barleyis said to be a member of the grass family and is considered as a primary cereal grain grown in pleasant climates universally.
- The binomial name of Barley is “Hordeum vulgare”.It was one amongst the first and oldest cultivated grains, exceptionally as early as 10,000 years ago.
- Barley has been utilized as an animal food, as an origin of ensemble material for beer and certain condensed beverages, and as a fundamental of various healthy foods. It is also utilized in soups and stews and in the preparation of barley bread varieties of various cultures. In traditional and ancient times, the method of utilization was Barley grains were made into malt.
Nutritive values of Barley:
- Rich in Carotene and Chlorophyll
- Calories 217
- 10 grams of Fiber
- 7 grams of Protein
- 45 grams of Carbohydrates
- 1 mg Manganese(60%)
- 23 mg Selenium (42%)
- 162 mg Phosphorus (23%)
- 80 mg Magnesium (20%)