Artisanal Pepperoni, Nitrate-Free, Naturally Cured - FOB:US$15.35 - MOQ:100
- Artisanal Uncured Salamis made in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Naturally Dry Cured, Old-World Style, All Natural
- Pork, Beef, Turkey and Lamb styles.
- Shelf Stable. Refrigerate after opening. Great for travel and camping.
- 8oz sticks - 15 flavors to choose from! Mix and match for the perfect snack or gift.
Foustman’s Salami is a family-owned business specializing in creating unique styles and flavors of artisanal uncured salami.
This medium-course, Italian dry salami is naturally dry-cured, and we never use chemical nitrates or nitrites.
Our old-world style salami is hand cured, using traditional dry-curing practices that have been passed down from the Old Country and kept alive by passionate salami makers in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The makers of Foustman’s salami are direct descendants of this proud Italian culinary tradition, and have been producing artisan salami in the SF Bay Area for four generations. Delightfully chewy, tangy and perfectly spiced, Foustman’s salami will take your charcuterie or cheese board to the next level. Made with natural fibrous casings. Lamb, Turkey and Beef flavors are pork free.