BioPlaza is a BIO company (first concept in Colombia), which was inaugurated as store and cafe on November 20, 2002, at the initiative of Alexander von Loebell, linked to the ecological activity in Colombia since 1999 when he returned to the country after a while. of experience of the Bio process in Europe. Twelve years before, his family had established the GABENO biodynamic farm, where on arrival he continued with the production and commercialization of vegetables, medicinal plants, eggs and organic dairy products. We are the first BIO concept in Colombia, offering organic, integral and natural products. BioPlaza is a restaurant, shop and cafe, we seek to be your best choice by carefully selecting each ingredient to ensure that the food you are consuming or the product you are acquiring is organic, natural and made with the highest quality standards.
In summary, BioPlaza is immersed in the following activities:
- Commercialize organic and natural products at the point of sale and at home.
- It offers the service of restaurant, cafeteria and pastry following the principles of healthy nutrition.
- Provides advice and support to natural persons to prevent health problems and support in maintaining a healthy lifestyle,
- acquire more energy, fullness and lose weight naturally.
- Participate in congresses, seminars and regional and national fairs.
- It is an institutional liaison center.
- It is a meeting point between producer, consumer and processor.
- Organize ecological visits to organic farms.
- It makes disclosure by all means of communication.
- Dairy and eggs
- Bread, arepas and tortillas
- Household cleaning and Personal care
- Coffee, chocolate and tea
- Cold meats and sausages
- Fruits and vegetables
- Ponches, cookies and sweets
- Chicken, meat and fish
- Drinks and Frozen
- Home and Technology
- Varieties and Season